Welcome



Welcome to Zett's O scale 3 rail EJ&E layout page. This page will be updated with layout construction techniques, photographs, product reviews, and history of Joliet and the Elgin Joliet & Eastern Railway.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MTH Lionel Corporation Tinplate

After looking through the 2011 Lionel Corporation catalog, I decided that I wanted to sign up for the 2011 MTHRRC subscription, which includes one car a year. After joining I called MTH and was able to purchase the 2010 and 2009 club cars. This is my first ever MTH purchase, and tinplate purchase, and I must say that I am blown away. Everything from the packaging down to the finest details on these cars are incredible. So far these are the only two club cars released with the Lionel Corporation paint scheme, and the 2011 club car is scheduled for shipment in April.







The majority of tinplate collectors purchase standard gauge. I decided to stick with O gauge so I can run these on my main layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment